Q. How can you be happy right now?
That’s right, even will waiting for all the big things coming your way there’s tons of everyday things you can appreciate and do to be happy right now.
How-to Be Happy in a World of Turmoil…
How do you keep positive when surrounded by constant negative energy? By feeding yourself positive energy whenever you can. What happens when you don’t eat for a long time? You become hungry, irritable, tired, dizzy, faint, sick and then it gets serious. The same thing happens when you don’t feed yourself with positive vibes or energy.
Have you ever noticed when you’re around fun, happy and excited people you seem to feel really upbeat for a while?
Have you also noticed that when you are around negative people this upbeat nature seems to fade away leaving you feeling irritable, tired, dizzy, faint, sick and then it gets serious? See the similarities?
“You must feed yourself spiritually or emotionally just as you do physically.” Even a car will only run so long before it runs out of fuel. You need to feed it!
What can you do to feed yourself or “gas up?” Read motivational and self-help books, listen to inspirational tapes and music and be active in motivational websites just like the one you’re reading right now. (a shameless plug, lol)
Here’s a list of more things you can do that you may find useful to fuel yourself:
- Play – it’s not just for kids.
- Be around kids – I mean the happy little ones and not the rebellious teenager types.
- Be around animals – I mean the happy little ones again.
- Associate with upbeat, happy people.
- Help others – be of service.
- Practice gratitude whenever you can.
- Relax… relax… relax… relax…
- Meditate – even for just a few minutes will help.
- Laugh often
- Get a massage or two.
- Go to the movies.
- Go kayaking
- Go fishing & invite me…
- Play sports
- Toss the ball with your kids or parents.
- Eat out
- Dance – even at home.
- Go to a hospital nursery and peek at the babies (when their not crying)
- Get rich – and spend some of it (If you need someone to help you, I’m available)
- Be childlike – Lets face it, being an adult is overrated! I tried it a few times… have fun!
- Travel – Even short trips are great to give you a different prospective.
- Play games with friends.
- Let your imagination run wild and come up with as many more as you can…
Did you know happiness is contagious?
I watched a video the other day of a man on a subway heading to his destination who just started laughing. It started with a giggle, then another and another until he was laughing out loud uncontrollably. Others on the subway began to smile and eventually most of them were laughing just a heartily as he was. None of them had any idea why but it just felt good.
Why not just be “Happy for no reason?”
Become a Reverse Paranoid?
What would it be like to think that the whole world were plotting to make you happy? Everywhere you go great things happen to you. Everyone you meet likes you, trusts you and wants to be part of your growth process. Everything always seems to go your way…
This is what I call “Happiness from the Inside Out”. Happiness doesn’t come from “out there”. It comes from within you!
CLICK HERE to hear all about it in this short podcast that can change your life… I promise it will be worth it! If not I’ll take you out to lunch and even let you pay for it…